Monday, February 16, 2009

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME

We will be leaving for California on Wednesday. Looking forward to the trip to San Clemente. I haven't posted for a couple of days because I haven't had much going on here. Went to St Louis last week and visited two different Goodwills, on on Olive and bought a fire truck for one of the Grandkids, we were hyped so we went to an even better neighborhood's Goodwill. Well rich people give away crap. You wouldn't think they would waste time on garage sales or hoarding, but that goodwill had nothing good about it. Chesterfield, you should be ashamed, and more giving of good stuff. I see you guys buying and buying, do you never let any of that go? Think about it, and when you decide call me.

1 comment:

Killjoy said...

I can't wait to see you! I can't wait to see you! Neither can Claire and Ian! Or Brian! I wish it were tomorrow! !!!