Wednesday, January 7, 2009

80% off at Hobby Lobby









Sorry to Dave but I'm a slow learner, just don't get the concept of not spending any money. Especially at 80% off. Items are a little hard to see, but consist of large silver balls (about 8 of them) priced regular at 7.99 ea. A crown voltive candle holder, mercury like glass with purple insets, and a silver tinsel tree. The tree had candy canes on it but they pull off easily. Also about six silver icicles.

Also picked up some silver items at an auction this weekend along with a few other items. Example:

and this

this piano scarf is a favorite from a past auction




bought this picture today for 3.02, I've already painted the frame ivory which looks better but didn't take a picture of that.


sorry about the sideways post, I really thought you could rotate the pictures. Oh Well. Christie I loved the little Santa in the hammock, very cute. Thank-you

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Deborah, welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. I am quite envious of how well you did at Hobby Lobby. Suweet! Looking forward to reading through more of your posts. Thanks, again. ~Mindy

Ash said...

I'm bummed I missed Hobby Lobby's after Christmas extravaganza - one of my favorite stores. Sniffling little boys kept me locked in the house. Good times.

They should rename it Eclectic Lobby - I guess that doesn't roll of the tongue quite as well.

My last treasure was black/white polka dotted pulls for my laundry room cabinets - $1.50 each!

Anonymous said...

Love love love the typewriter. Thanks for visiting my blog...I'll be back.